Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Subject Ideas for Social Media and Email Campaigns

Day 0- Set expectations of what what you will be sending and communicating. Call it "Fidelity Finds" for example.

Day 3- Consumption. “Did you check out my point 3?” Make sure they are reading email.

Day 7- New Content- Maybe a video, subtle tone, "Folks found this cool…If you’re interested in…"

Day 10- Consumption- Cause and Effect. Did you see what happened in the industry..when blank happened?

Day 13- Building social proof. Testimonials, wisdom of crowds. Hey I got an email from Joe, Bob and Sue who jumped on this idea. I would love to help you out too. Email me with your burning question.

Day 17- Push social feedback

Day 21- These questions are objection crushers. All the reports say you should not buy or sell now, so should I? Phrase it in question format.

Weekly posts after that.


Michelle Manning
480-518-7005
michelle.manning@fnf.com
www.michellemanningfnt.com

No comments: